If you've always wanted to own a library of the world's greatest horror fiction, now is your chance. The Horror Mega Collection contains 50 works from such masters of horror as Edgar Allan Poe, H.P. Lovecraft, Bram Stoker, Mary Shelley, and Arthur Conan Doyle. It also includes such horror classics as "The Screaming Skull," "The Monkey's Paw" and "The House on the Borderland." This collection is a must-have for every lover of horror fiction, and it promises hours and hours of sleepless nights.
Included in The Mega Horror Collection are:
* A Ghost Story by Mark Twain
* At the Mountains of Madness by H.P. Lovecraft
* Dagon by H.P. Lovecraft
* Dracula by Bram Stoker
* Dracula's Guest by Bram Stoker
* For the Blood is the Life by F. Marion Crawford
* Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
* Herbert West Reanimator by H.P. Lovecraft
* The Alchemist by H.P. Lovecraft
* The Avenger by Thomas de Quincey
* The Beckoning Fair One by Oliver Onions
* The Body-Snatchers by G.W.M. Reynolds
* The Case of Charles Dexter Ward by H.P. Lovecraft
* The Dancing Partner by Jerome K. Jerome
* The Doom that Came to Sarnath by H.P. Lovecraft
* The Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath by H.P. Lovecraft
* The Dunwich Horror by H.P. Lovecraft
* The Fall of the House of Usher by Edgar Allan Poe
* The Great God Pan by Arthur Machen
* The Haunted Bookshop by Christopher Morley
* The Haunted Hotel by Wilkie Collins
* The Hound of the Baskervilles by Arthur Conan Doyle
* The House on the Borderland by William Hope Hodgson
* The Keepsake Stories by Sir Walter Scott
* The Lair of the White Worm by Bram Stoker
* The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving
* The Lifted Veil by George Eliot
* The Lurking Fear H.P. Lovecraft
* The Masque of the Red Death by Edgar Allan Poe
* The Monk by Matthew Lewis
* The Monkey's Paw by W.W. Jacobs
* The Most Dangerous Game by Richard Connell
* The Mummy's Foot by Theophile Gautier
* The Murders in the Rue Morgue by Edgar Allan Poe
* The Mystery Of Marie Roget by Edgar Allan Poe
* The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
* The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
* The Pit and the Pendulum by Edgar Allan Poe
* The Ring of Thoth by Arthur Conan Doyle
* The Screaming Skull by F. Marion Crawford
* The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
* The Three Strangers by Thomas Hardy
* The Tomb by H.P. Lovecraft
* The Turn of the Screw by Henry James
* The Valley of Spiders by H.G. Wells
* The Vampyre by John Polidori
* The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells
* The Wind in the Rose-Bush by Mary Wilkins
* The Yellow Claw by Sax Rohmer
* What Dreams May Come by Gertrude Atherton
Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Horror Mega Collection is a free trial software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-10-29. The program can be installed on iOS.
Horror Mega Collection (version 1.0) has a file size of 7.34 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.